Monday 13 January 2014

Happy and Healthy New Year to all!
Wow another year has flown by.
Amsterdam fireworks blew me into 2014. It was great! Celebrating with family and friends was lovely. The colours were spectacular....this may well influence some paintings soon.
I have been working on a new painting. It is not a flower painting as such but has that influence.
It is hopefully going to make it to an exhibition I have been invited to join in at a beautiful country house in Oxfordshire in May.


The exhibition at the Circle hospital in Reading is continuing. I love being part of that. It it so nice to have your work looked at by all sorts of people in such a great modern environment. The artwork in the hospital apparently is greatly enjoyed by both staff and patients. How good is that!
Well... I now had better get on with more painting... good wishes to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment