Sunday 18 March 2018

Making Art does you good!

I have been running some small select art classes in my studio and am constantly amazed at how creative and clever people can be when given the right environment. Then I found this article which I have suspected to be true for a while but here it is in print.
So if any of you brave souls are interested in coming for my art classes email/contact me. My philosophy is to take you out of your comfort zone, have fun and create. I teach absolute beginners through to art students. So if you have a creative interest, enjoy looking at art, making stuff and fancy having ago...let me know.  i run the classes in my studio at home, in village Oxfordshire.
http://www.psypost.org/2016/06/skill-level-making-art-reduces-stress-hormone-cortisol-43362

No comments:

Post a Comment